The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Monday, October 15, 2007

Under the Weather

Unfortunately, both of the kids are not feeling well. Levi came down with a cold on Saturday. It kept getting worse, though I think he's better today. Ellie Ruth started late last night. She keeps getting choked, and she's having a hard time because she wants her pacifier, but her nose is stuffy. So, it's not very fun!!!


Here is Ellie Ruth in her bouncy seat. She has finally gotten to the point that she'll sit in it for 30 minutes or so at a time and be happy.

Levi has finally learned to really ride his tricycle, and he really likes it!

Levi loves playing in boxes.

I took this picture when we got back from taking Corbin to work this morning. His truck is in the shop, so we had to take him to work at 5:30 this morning! You can tell Levi doesn't feel well. When we got home, I set him on the sofa with his milk, and he covered himself up.
Here's a video of Levi riding his tricycle.

I was trying to take a picture of Levi, and I did as I always do and started counting to three. I paused after I said, "One," to fiddle with the camera. Levi was waiting, and when I didn't progress with my counting, he looked up and said, "Two," like, "Come on, Mama, get on with it!" It was so funny. He's never said the next number for me without saying them all together. So, I tried to get him to do it again. He didn't do it nearly as well, of course!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the kids get better soon. Wow, 30 minutes in the bouncy seat sounds like heaven. Just enough time to fold a few loads of clothes. A few more minutes in the ole bouncy seat and you could load the dishwasher. We Mothers have all the fun don't we!

    ReplyDelete

Flavored Coffee