There was supposed to be a balloon on Corbin's birthday gift basket, but they forgot it. So, Grandmama called and had them deliver it for Levi, and it came yesterday. Levi saw it on the table when he awoke from his nap and was very excited about the "bu oo" (with the emphasis on the oo!) He was a little unsure of holding it, but he sure liked looking at it. He then saw the flower and did the sign while saying the incomprehensible word he says for flower. I tried to get this on tape, but he wouldn't say it. Ellie Ruth loved all of the primary colors on it, and cooed at it. These are all videos, so just push play!
Ellie Ruth was "carrying on" again, and I tried to get her on film. But, I only got a little of her really talking to the animals.
Levi shut the doors and couldn't get into his room. He came asking for help, which is so cute. He does a sign for help (not the right one, I might add-- he made it up), and he says, "Holp, I neee holp." It's so funny. I tried to get him to do it, but it's not great here!
So glad Levi got his balloon. I appreciate the videos even if they don't "perform". Keep them coming!
ReplyDelete