It is hard to believe Ellie Ruth is three months old. It has definitely been a long three months! She certainly was not the easiest baby ever. However, she is getting better every day. She is starting to nap fewer times and for longer periods, which is nice. She grins and smiles all of the time. I find myself talking to Levi or talking on the phone, and I'll look down to find her smiling with a grin from ear to ear. If I lay her on the bed, she follows me with those big eyes. She is definitely a real little baby now, not a newborn!
Here is a sequence of Ellie Ruth sitting in her car seat and us at the neighborhood park.
I was talking to her, and she was laughing and talking!
Ellie Ruth has found her hands and loves to suck on her fingers and her fist.
I was trying to get some close ups and ended up cutting off the top of her head!
She was very tired by the end of her photo session.
Levi thinks he is so big when he's at the park. We usually have the place to ourselves, so he can do whatever he wants!
He really enjoys climbing this "mountain"of wood chips. He is so funny when he dusts his hands off after falling in them. Corbin said he looked kind of like a dork with his crocs and socks, but he gets wood chips and dirt all in the shoes, and without socks it gets pretty yucky!

Levi has a great time sliding wood chips down the little pink slide and going in and out of the door that you can see open in the picture. Also, since we live close to the airport, there are always planes flying over, which excites him tremendously. He says airplane as loud as he can (as if I can't hear him) while pointing up from the moment he sees it until the time it FINALLY disappears! Also, I never have to drag him away. When he gets tired, he comes and climbs into the stroller (the front tray opens, and he can just climb in) and asks for his juice. Then, he drinks it on the way home. Now, when we get home, he's usually not thrilled, but at least he doesn't cause a scene in public!! He always wants to , "Ou Side-- Go!"
Ellie Ruth doesn't enjoy the park as much as Levi, but she likes the stroller ride to and from.
This video isn't of very good quality, but you can at least see Ellie Ruth playing, and you get one squeal! Just press the play button.
I am so glad you did this website. I look forward to looking at the pictures every week. It is so neat! Ellie Ruth is growing up so fast. I can't believe it has already been 3 months. Tell everyone I said "Hi". Hope to see yall soon.
ReplyDelete