I braved the elements with both kids today for a hayride, pumpkin picking, animal seeing, and lunch eating adventure. Poor Ellie Ruth was a real trooper. She stayed in the Baby Bjorn the whole time and slept. Therefore, there are NO pictures of her! (I can't believe it, well, actually I can.)
Levi is in a very non-photogenic stage. He does not want to sit still long enough to have his picture made, and he anticipates the flash, even when there's not one. Therefore, the pictures of our trip are not great. However, we had a good time.
I learned that I was standing in the middle of an ant bed when I started getting bitten. So, there I was, in the middle of a field, with a baby on my tummy (so I couldn't see the ground under or in front of me), holding onto Levi, with my shoes swarming with ants! I immediately kicked my shoes off and threw Levi a few feet away. My shoes were covered, and I got lots of bites. But, thankfully, they didn't seem to get Levi. We got home and all needed baths. Needless to say, I am now exhausted!
Levi is checking out the tractor and the pumpkins.
we had fun at the pumpkin patch too! so glad yall came
ReplyDelete