The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Daddy's Birthday

 We had Daddy's 61st birthday party today.  His birthday was yesterday, but we decided to celebrate today.  We were all in attendance, except Timothy and Hannah (who will be leaving for Haiti from the Dominican Republic tomorrow).  We all attended Towaliga together this morning.  They were well behaved, all things considered.  However, during the children's sermon, Levi did proceed to give a little lecture on how butterflies migrate to Mexico, and when asked to do the prayer, Ellie Ruth said a meal blessing.  Otherwise, Mentos, dum dums, and cereal kept them all relatively quiet. 

You'll notice several pictures that are similar.  I know I did it, but they were so good, I wanted to keep sharing them!


Dad and Mom with all of their grandkids
Cutie Patootie

A rare picture of the two of us

All of us, except Thomas who was taking the picture.  He did great for a 7 year old photographer!

Beth, Dad, and me




Gray LOVES playing in the sand box.


Gray also loves the ice cream, which he got even though he had eaten NOTHING of any substance all day!



Another rare picture, Lorelei and me


My new refrigerator!!  Yeah!!!  Now, I'll have room for the four gallons of milk that we go through!!  Corbin brought it home for me yesterday!  I was so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee