The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Thursday, September 27, 2012

More Summer Fun, A Little Late!

 So, I forgot a couple of sets of pictures when I was catching up!  Beth and Lawton went to Nicaragua and left their kids with Mom and Dad.  So, we tried to get together to help the time pass more quickly for the kids.  (One day soon I'm going to figure out how many countries our family has been in in a year's time.  It will be a lot!) 

Anyway, we went to Go Fish in Perry and the Museum of Arts and Sciences in Macon.  I think the pictures kind of got jumbled because I had trouble downloading them and had to stop it a couple of times, but you can still get the picture (literally and figuratively!!)  We had lots of fun at both places, but the museum was their favorite.  We got there at 10, left for lunch, and came back until about 3:00.  They had a dinosaur exhibit, and we all had a really good time!
Daddy helps with dinosaur rubbings.

The kids enjoyed coloring dinosaur pictures.  Aren't they cute, hard at work?


The Pteranadon capes were a big hit!

Lorelei and Gray


The crew at Go Fish

The shooting gallery at Go Fish

The boat at  Go Fish

The fish at Go Fish



The girls spent forever pretending to be beavers in the beaver house (hutch, den???)

The girls are pretending to be scared of the stuffed bear behind them!

We had a hard time fishing.  There were too many kids who needed assistance, but they did get to do it for  a little while.


Our gang with the saber tooth tigers

In a previous picture, the kids were pretending to be scared, but in this one, I think Blakely really kind of is!  We're at the t-rex, and he was huge.  Ellie Ruth on the other hand has found something very precious to look at-- probably Lorelei!!




I think this is the cutest picture.  Mama was the photographer!

Touching the snake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee