The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Summer Fun

 We had lots of fun in July.  The kids are great ages, and they're so enjoyable, most of the time!




We were so lucky.  We were eating supper, and a rainbow ended in our yard.  Unfortunately, there was no pot of gold.  But, it was really cool, nonetheless.

We took a trip to Stone Mountain with the big kids and Lorelei.  We left the little terrorist at home!  They had such a good time, and so did we.  We were very fortunate in that the temperature was very nice while we were there. 

On the train


The Second Annual Smith Family Campout was another big success.  The kids had SOOOO much fun.  The adults were more than a little hot and tired, but it was worth it for the time the kiddos had!  It's funny because last year everybody was holding Gray; he wasn't even one yet.  This year, everybody is holding a different baby, Lorelei!
Lorelei's first campout

Aunt Elaine, Myra, and Lorelei

Aunt Renee prepares the sandwich table, the highlight of which (in my opinion) was the homegrown tomatoes to make BLTs.  Please keep these on the menu in the future!  I LOVED them!

Katherine


Gray enjoyed his freedom!



Ali
Look at those eyes!!!

Hilarious!  That well water was COLD!!

Everyone enjoyed the slide. 

Aunt Beth helped Gray eat Cheetos!

Ali is pulling Brooks and Gray. 

Brooks and Gray in the wagon.

Levi's first lost top tooth(third total tooth).  He actually lost it at the campout!




For the talent show, we did a variation of the Gopher Girls skit.  The boys were "Gorgeous Guy" here.

My little gopher girl

The Gopher Girl skit

Cousin Jodi brought some cool things.  They had so much fun catching the abundance of flies and putting them in the container.

Gray and Ellie Ruth loved Uncle Smitty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee