The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ellie Ruth's Fifth Birthday

Ellie Ruth's fifth birthday party was at the splash pad again.  She picked a luau theme, and it was so much fun.  I created another cake for her.  She wanted a waterfall cake, so I did my best!  We were so happy to have so many family and friends there to help us celebrate!!
 Mama made a beautiful fruit basket for us, to use as a delicious table decoration.  It was complete with a jello lake!  The kids LOVED it, and everyone thought it was so pretty!


Mamam with a very serious Lorelei!


Jaxson, Madelyn, and Gray especially liked the fruit bowl!


For some reason, both years on Ellie Ruth's birthday IN JULY it has been unseasonably cool.  Gray is FREEZING.  He looks like a little ewok or something with his towel and lei on, with Aunt Beth.


Thomas and Levi sport their tiki masks.

Levi in his tiki mask.

The whole party gang

Livvy, Ellie Ruth, and Blakely


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee