The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Monday, March 8, 2010

Rodeo

We recently attended the rodeo in Perry. We loaded up, ate at the Waffle House, and made it just in time for the show to start. It was VERY cold, even in the building. I have to say that the kids weren't as excited about it as I thought they'd be. There was just too much lag time between events. We WERE on the front row and got more than a little dirt thrown on us. Plus, we got an up close and personal look at the buffalo that they had there for the exhibition. Ellie Ruth was NOT thrilled about that. However, we did have fun.

Morgan and Ellie Ruth


Kristopher
Corbin and Levi
Levi INSISTED on wearing his $3.00 cowboy hat from his Halloween Costume in 2008. Yes, he did end up dropping it onto the "field" (or whatever it's called).

Mr. Tommy and Ellie Ruth
The Jeremy Mullis Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee