The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

First Tee Ball Game

Levi's first tee ball game was last night. He was so excited. Again, Ellie Ruth doesn't understand why she can't play too. But, she's made up her own game-- squeeze ball. She just plays with a light up squeezy ball on the sidelines. Anyway, Levi was very excited to get on his uniform. He did a really good job. His first hit was a really good one. It took him several tries on his second hit, but he eventually hit a pretty good one that time too. He actually stopped a ball and threw it in once too, which was really good. It was a cold night for a first game, but it was a lot of fun.

Levi in his uniform.
Here, you can see his blue socks. He was very proud of them. He said they would make him run really fast!
Here is Papa giving him a few pointers before the game.
Here is Levi with some of his teammates-- and Ellie Ruth.

Levi is number 7. You can see him running to first.
Now, on to second.
Here we are, coming to third.
I don't have the one on here of him running home, but he did. They tell him to touch home plate, so he literally reaches over and touches it with his hand-- funny!
This is him hitting.
Here he is practicing how to get down to catch the ball.
Here's Ellie Ruth giving some pointers, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee