The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas with the Smiths

It was another fun packed (and I do mean packed!!) year at the Smith family Christmas. There are always so many new people around between the births and marriages. What a legacy our grandparents have. I know that Granddaddy and Grandmama would be proud. The fact that so many people still make it a point to get together is really special. We truly enjoyed seeing everyone. It was especially great to see Uncle Albert and Aunt Elaine there. They look like they are doing great considering all that they have been through recently. Also, it was nice to have everybody who has lived out of state back for the first time in years and years.

Thanks to Hannah and Timothy, we actually got quite a few pictures. We would have probably had zero without their help!!

The kids got so many toys, and we'd like to give a big thanks to everyone who brought them.

Here are some pictures of the day.

Levi just wanted to play outside, despite how cold it was!

Levi didn't really care too much about opening gifts, but he did open a couple.
Ellie Ruth was soooooo tired, but she really liked the phone she got.
Thomas was excited about his gifts, and everybody was thrilled that Santa came for a visit.
Mama held Ellie Ruth for a little while. But when she started pulling the pictures off of the wall, I had to tkae her back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee