The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Tree Cutting

We went to the Boggy Creek Christmas Tree Farm to pick out a tree this year. Jeremy, Missy, Morgan, and Dalton went too. It was pretty cold, but the kids enjoyed running around in the trees. They didn't really care too much about actually picking one out. I don't think they understood that we were actually going to cut one down and take it home until it actually happened. Levi's favorite part was when they shook all of the needles out of the tree.

Missy, Jeremy, Morgan, Dalton, and the tree farm owners' kids.


Levi enjoyed his trip!

Ellie Ruth got a bird's eye view of the trees. It's too bad that she was no help in actually picking one out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee