For the first time that I can remember, it rained on the Easter egg hunt at Grandmama's. I'm sure it has happened before, but I just don't ever remember us being hindered by the rain. But, we hurriedly got the eggs out after a shower, just to have a downpour when we were almost done. However, it let up for the kids to pick up lots of very wet eggs. They had fun, as always! It's so fun to watch our kids do what we did as kids. Thanks to all who keep the tradition alive!
 |
| Derek and Lorelei |
 |
| Ellie Ruth with her eggs |
 |
| Ellie Ruth and Zachary were big buddies! |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Ellie Ruth hunting eggs |
 |
| Gray hunting eggs |
 |
| Levi hunting eggs |
 |
| Montana helped Gray all day. We were so thankful for her! |
No comments:
Post a Comment