| Gray sits with Papa before he goes to bed. |
| Everyone loves to hold Lorelei. It's Ellie Ruth's turn. |
| I wanted to get a picture of all four of them, and they started giggling and laughing and couldn't stop! Lorelei looks pretty scared of the whole thing, but she's being a good sport. |
| I love this one. Lorelei is giving me the stink eye. Ellie Ruth and Gray are absolutely cracking up at each other. Then, there's Levi, giving me the perfect pose. |
| Some of Ellie Ruth's antics |
When Corbin went hunting, we had a spaghetti picnic so that clean up would be easy. I had made cream cheese frosting for a cake for the family reunion the next day, so I let them have the spoon and beaters after supper. They loved their spaghetti picnic with icing for dessert!
No comments:
Post a Comment