The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Splash in the Boro

We ventured out to Splash in the Boro today. We got there about 9:45 and were there when the gates opened, luckily. We got our locker and got to play before the place got super crowded. Unfortunately, it was crowded for a Wednesday morning; I heard season passers talking about it. So, by the time we left at about 1:30, it was really packed. But, it was a lot of fun. We met our friend Elizabeth with her three boys. Unfortunately, there wasn't much tim to chat since the kids were running everywhere in the swarm of people. It was hard to keep up with everyone! Levi's favorite thing was the lazy river; I think he would have stayed in it all day. Ellie Ruth liked the slides. Thanks to Denise for going with us. I couldn't have done it without her! Overall, it was a lot of fun. I'm glad we got to go while I still am able.

Their splash pad is almost identical to the one at Little Ocmulgee. It has a couple of extra things, but for the most part, it was the same. So, the kids liked it, but they weren't TOO impressed with that. We didn't stay there long.



Levi really liked "swimming" when the water was about two feet deep!
Both of them loved playing in the shallow pools and the shower fountains in them.
They also liked playing in the "tree house". Levi and Ellie Ruth went down the tube slides many times. We didn't know if Levi would actually do it, but he did-- repeatedly.

Ellie Ruth ventured onto the faster curvy slide and loved it, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee