Ellie Ruth has been obsessed with princesses. So, with her third birthday approaching, she was insistent that she wanted to Sleeping Beauty party. For her invitation, we dressed up and took pictures. Here is one of my favorites.
The Mullis Family Circus
Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
More Happenings of Late
We've been really busy over the past month and a half. Corbin keeps telling me that I'm doing too much, but I know that the time is drawing close when taking them anywhere is going to come to a stop. I've DEFINITELY been feeling it the last week or so. So, I'm glad that we've been able to do all that we have been over the last little bit. Luckily, the kids tend to be really good, and we really have had lots of fun.
Ellie Ruth has been obsessed with princesses. So, with her third birthday approaching, she was insistent that she wanted to Sleeping Beauty party. For her invitation, we dressed up and took pictures. Here is one of my favorites.
In the beginning of June, we went to see Elmo in Macon with my mom, my sister, and her three kids. We all had a good time.

Since our pump kept freezing half of the winter, leaving us with no water, we had a pump house built. It needed painting, and Corbin thought that it would be the perfect job for the kids. Levi, of course, insisted on wearing clothes, even though we knew he'd end up with paint from head to foot. They had a good time, and the house looks BEAUTIFUL. However, since you can't see it because it's surrounded by woods, that's o.k. The most exciting thing that happened was that a very big snake visited them while they were painting. It definitely left an impression and proved to the kids that we weren't kidding; there really ARE big snakes in the "jungle" (as they call it.)
Ellie Ruth has been obsessed with princesses. So, with her third birthday approaching, she was insistent that she wanted to Sleeping Beauty party. For her invitation, we dressed up and took pictures. Here is one of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment