The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Mullises

We had a great Thanksgiving Day at the Mullises on Thursday. We are thankful that we don't have to drive eight hours to see our families this year. All of the food was delicious, and everyone's hard work paid off. Neither of our kids ate anything for Thanksgiving lunch. (Big surprise!)

Time for Turkey!

Poor Levi was not feeling well.

Grandmama and the dressing. It really was good!

Uncle Mark and Cousin Madeline. (Let's hope Ellie Ruth doesn't clue her in on how to cry any time soon!!!)

Grandmama, Ellie Ruth, and Kristopher

Ellie Ruth opted for some quiet reading time instead of yummy Thanksgiving lunch.
She did, however, participate in dessert. For the record, she likes chocolate covered cherries A LOT. Look at that face of pure pleasure as she enjoys that "delectable" bite of gooey cherry stuff. I think she ate about four, plus some other sweet treats!

Aunt Meme had a hard time resisting her pleas for more!

Ellie Ruth told Grandpapa all about the pictures she saw on the wall.

Dalton has a sweet tooth too. Aunt Jessica and Uncle Mark are helping him enjoy a chocolate covered cherry too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee