The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Trip Home

We really enjoyed our trip home. Of course, as always, it just wasn’t long enough. We take heart in knowing we will soon be closer! The trip started with a very harrowing 9 ½ hour drive from Jackson to Dexter. The kids, rain, and traffic made it seem as if we would never get there.
We enjoyed our brief visit and were especially glad Aunt Jessica drove up to spend the day with us. Levi had a ball with his doting cousin Morgan and the ever entertaining Dalton. Kristopher also played with him a lot. Levi really likes the airplane Grandmamma bought him, but we seem to have forgotten the cow!
Then, we drove to Jackson for the lovely experience of taking pictures with a 3 and 19 month old. Thanks Debi. You have more patience than I do! We had lunch with Mom, and then Corbin headed to the cabin where he shot at one deer, but unfortunately, he didn’t get it.
Meanwhile, Gran bought Levi some winter shoes and took us to dinner. Papa Haley returned from Costa Rica, and we all had a big time playing. Levi got sick, again. Ellie Ruth rolled over while we were there (front to back on the floor). The highlight of each day for Levi was going ou-side.

Levi and Papa Haley climb the stairs.


Papa Haley lets Levi play outside.

Ellie Ruth takes a nap with Gran.

Levi with Papa's bear.

Levi loves his Uncle Bud!

Levi helps Gran get the mail.
Levi helps Gran feed the fish.
Aunt Jessica holds Ellie Ruth at Cracker Barrel.
Grandpapa holds Ellie Ruth.
Grandpa reads a story to Morgan and Kristopher.
Almost all of the Jeremy Mullis family

Grandmamma holds Ellie Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee