This is the information I typed for the entry I should have made on November 10th.
Our internet was unreliable all week. So, now it’s two weeks in one!
We’ve had a busy week; although, we haven’t really done anything of real note. Corbin, as always, has been hard at work. We have been busy running errands, doing things around the house, and playing. Ellie Ruth got her four month shots on Friday. She has been a little fussy, but who knows if that’s why or not! Levi has discovered that he likes frozen vegetables. He calls it cereal, and he loves it.
Corbin is in West Palm Beach, Florida at the Anspach course. He left on Sunday and returns on Tuesday. Then, he’s on call on Wednesday.
We think Jeremy and Missy are on their big trip to Canada; we can’t wait to hear all about it when they return.
We think Jeremy and Missy are on their big trip to Canada; we can’t wait to hear all about it when they return.
In the pictures, you can see the shirts Corbin bought for all of us. I have one that matches Ellie Ruth’s, except mine is white instead of pink.
Now, let’s go on to today’s post.
I have been working so hard to clean out the guest room and closet so that we can convert it into Ellie Ruth’s room. I know, she’s four months old; but, I just couldn’t get it done until now. The kids have FINALLY started taking afternoon naps at the same time most days, and I can finally get something done! You totally forget how hard those first four months are between kids, even when it’s only been a few months since you were there! When they start really napping, it makes all of the difference! I also cleaned out the garage. I have accomplished so much!
Also, Ellie Ruth finally enjoys sitting in her exersaucer and Bumbo! It’s so nice to be able to put her there for a while each day! Levi still loves to read. He loves the book Grandmama sent him in the mail. He knows the animals and what they all say (except the goat). He sits and “reads” it to himself!
Corbin returned from Florida late on Tuesday. Levi was so excited to see his Papa! Corbin had late days after his absence, but we had a pretty relaxing weekend. He did pretty well on his Fantasy Football Pick em’s for the week. I don’t know if he can beat Daddy or not, but he’s nipping at his heels!
We put together Ellie Ruth’s bed on Saturday. She has now slept in it two nights with great success. On Saturday, she slept in it from 10:30 to 12:30 and then from 4:00 am to 9:00. Last night, she slept from 9:30 to 3:00. Then, I put her right back down, and she’s still asleep at the current time of 7:30. When she woke up last night, she wasn’t crying even; she was just in there talking! She really likes the mobile; it’s the one Mr. Tommy and Mrs. Pam gave Levi. She loves watching it. I took Levi in there last night and turned on the light show it does on the ceiling. He didn’t remember it from when I used to turn it on for him. He just kept saying, “Whoaaaa,” over and over. It was so cute!
We’re gearing up for our annual Thanksgiving meal. I hope the kids will cooperate so that we can get it all done!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I love the Exersaucer!
Not a great picture-- but we're putting together the bed!
Levi and Corbin were playing with a block puzzle. They were having a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment