The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

It was a fun Halloween, even though Misty has been pretty sick. I managed to get the Conchos bought and sewn onto Levi’s jacket at the last minute. Luckily, I had already bought the other accessories. I really didn’t think he would wear all of the pieces to his costume, but he did most of the time. Corbin ended up wearing the hat a good bit. (Corbin did have to carry him a good bit because he had such a hard time walking in those boots! When he’d fall down, he couldn’t get up; it was funny!) People kept telling us it was the best costume they had seen all night. Special thanks go out to Gran for making the vest and Aunt MeMe for loaning us the boots. Those two things REALLY made the outfit! Ellie Ruth made a cute cow to accompany her cowboy brother. Levi didn’t care too much about the candy, but he really enjoyed his Halloween. First, he was ou-side, which pleased him to no end. Then, he loved telling all of the other people “hey” and “bye”. He would also clap sometimes when people would give him candy. The highlight for him, though, was ringing people’s doorbells. He really had a great time, and it was so fun to watch him toddle around in that get up! I didn’t know if we would ever top last year’s lion, but I think we came close. We definitely got just as much praise!

Papa and Ellie Ruth.

Cowboy Levi walks around.

Ellie Ruth was in a great mood!

Here she is in her sofa from the Puryears and her "no slippie hair clippie" from the Stewarts.
We thought you might like a profile.

Howdy Partner!
Levi's riding his horse and rounding up his cattle!
Whew! We're finally all ready to go!
Papa has to help Levi out a lot!

1 comment:

  1. I love the costumes! It was great getting to spend time with everyone the last visit. Can't wait to see yall again. - Aunt Jess

    ReplyDelete

Flavored Coffee