The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Amelia Island 2011

Levi and Ellie Ruth with Amelia, the Ritz's mascot.

Levi and Ellie Ruth got cotton candy at the beach party.  They had so many fun things for them to do and eat.  They really had a great time.

Here are Corbin and the kids in the ocean, from a distance.  I was lounging with Gray as he slept his time away at the beach.

Levi with his cotton candy

Games at the beach party

Ellie Ruth and Levi walking on the lawn.

Ellie Ruth's funny pancake breakfast.  The people in the restaurant were so sweet to the kids.  They took them back to tour the kitchen twice, let them "help"make something, and gave them each a chef's hat, which all of the chefs signed for them.  It make the trip even more fun for them.

It's not a great picture.  But, here they are on the baclony.  The ocean is that bright white behind them.  We had a direct oceanfront room, and it was so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee