The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Friday, October 17, 2008

Dublin Fair

We had a fun time at the Dublin fair. Luckily, the kids actually wanted to ride some rides. The favorite for Levi, by far, was the big slide. He didn’t hesitate to go down that big thing with Corbin. He was a little unsure about the cars, but after doing it once, he was ready for a solo ride on that too. He wasn’t thrilled about the train, so he didn’t ride. Ellie Ruth, however, LOVED it. The slide was a little fast for Ellie Ruth; you can see the look on her face! We all had one last ride on the Merry Go Round. Levi was excited at first, but he started kind of leaning over as the ride progressed. Corbin took him off and sat on a bench. He wasn’t upset, but he sure did look like he could throw up at any minute. We were a little worried; luckily, though, it didn’t happen. Ellie Ruth enjoyed riding her horse! Overall, it was lots of fun; the kids really enjoyed it—especially Levi and the slide!


All of us on the Merry Go Round


Ellie Ruth and Misty ride the train.

Levi LOVES the slide

You can see the pure joy on his face. He would have done it 500 times-- of course, that would have been $500.00 since tickets are $1.00 each. I wonder how much that whole slide costs anyway?

The car ride was really fun. They enjoyed driving it. Corbin had to give his first driving lesson in a real car!!


Levi was kind of solo on this one. Ellie Ruth doesn't look too thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee