The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Trip to Jacksonville

Corbin had to go to Jacksonville for work, so we tagged along. Ellie Ruth really enjoyed their trip. If Levi told us he was on a trip once, he said it a thousand times.


Riding the luggage cart was great fun, though Ellie Ruth looks a little skeptical of the ominous tower hovering above her head!

Levi LOVED the beach. Ellie Ruth still did NOT! We thought he'd just play in the shallow stuff. But, oh no, he got really wet.... and so did we!! He called the waves dragons. We don't know why unless he thought they sounded like a dragon. Even now that we're home he'll talk about the ocean and the dragon????

Ellie Ruth did manage to hand us a few sea shells. She's in the middle of saying "thank you" here.

Here are Corbin and Levi running from "the dragon" for about the hundredth time!

The kids thought the hotel room was too cool. They drank their milk on the loveseat that became Levi's fold out bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee