The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Recent Update

Well, we’re all finally well, I think! Poor Corbin was so sick that he had a hard time doing his last minute inservice studying. However, he made it—his last one! Now, all we have to worry about is him studying for his boards next year. Then, he’ll be good for quite a while! We enjoyed going and visiting with everyone at the Goodiers’ after the inservice. Everybody’s kids were so well behaved!

Levi and Ellie Ruth are up to their normal stuff. Levi plays and talks. He still loves going outside and playing out there. Ellie Ruth still cries a lot! I took some pictures of her trying her best to progress her motor skills. She can ALMOST sit herself up when she’s on the floor. Also, she tries really hard to crawl.

We’re preparing for Levi’s second birthday. Even though we had him a party in Georgia, we’re still going to do something for him on his birthday. Be looking for upcoming posts of this. I’m going to try to do him some kind of Mickey Mouse cake. We’ll see how it turns out!

Rita made it through her surgery and seems to be doing well. Unfortunately, I don’t have a picture to post, but Wesley said he could have gotten some pretty funny ones of her “trotting around in that hospital gown,” (his words, not mine!) We hope she feels lots better soon and enjoys the flowers we sent.

Lawton and Beth are preparing to move. We wish them well as they continue interviewing and house hunting!

Timothy is finishing up his last term of law school. We hope his house hunting and BAR studying goes well, too! We haven't heard about Hannah's job hunt yet, but hopefully that is going well for her!

On Corbin’s side, Jeremy and Missy are preparing for a cruise to Mexico—how great does that sound?

Jessica and Mark are still in the early stages of her pregnancy. You’d better go out to eat and to see as many movies as possible—those days are going to be greatly inhibited in your near future!!!

Nich and Tyler are in Statesboro.

I don’t know of any more new news. We hope everyone is doing well!

Ellie Ruth woke up with some wild hair Tuesday morning! I had to capture it for posterity!

When I brushed it, it formed a mohawk!

More of her hair-- I hear moms wishing their babies had hair- maybe they should re-think that!

Here she is again!

Despite her crying all day, Ellie Ruth was a little angel playing on the floor at the Goodiers' after the inservice.

Levi entertained himself too.

Ellie Ruth looks like she's doing the baby version of the Heisman pose or sliding into home plate. I think it's such a funny picture!

Can you find Levi? He loves to put this over his head and play-- walk around,turn in circles, etc.

Here are some pictures of Ellie Ruth trying to become mobile.


Levi saying cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee