The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ellie Ruth stands and crawls!

Ellie Ruth can (and loves) to stand up by herself. She can pull up to her knees, but she still needs help getting all of the way up. She can move a little from side to side once she's up.

Starting yesterday, she crawls pretty well. She still doesn't utilize it to get anywhere she wants. The sit up and roll maneuver she does still works well for her. She crawled all of the way into the kitchen yesterday. Note: She just does a couple of crawls at a time still. She's not very good at it yet.



The kids can finally take a bath at the same time. Levi doesn't try to drown her yet, but he did try to tickle her foot, which knocked her over!!!

I found Levi like this. He had found two pacifiers and, I guess, was so excited about it, he couldn't decide which one to take, so he just put both in his mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee