The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Tree

I know it’s been a while again, but we’ve been so busy!! We’ve had fun going to Christmas parties and interview dinners over the past few weeks. We’re looking very forward to seeing most of you at Christmas, too.
I have some pictures of the tree. Corbin has been so busy, and he wasn’t going to be able to go get a tree until this past weekend. That wouldn’t have left much time to leave it up after all of the trouble it takes to put one together, not to mention how expensive they are around here. I called the farmer’s market across the street, and their cheapest tree was $80.00!! So, in an effort to simplify things and make less work for everyone (while still providing the wonder of the lights and all for Levi) I did the unthinkable. I bought a hideous fake tree. It was the only thing I fit in my car and carry myself. We didn’t get out any of our ornaments or anything! The tree is prelit, and we bought candy canes to hang on it. Next year is going to be much better, I’m sure!
Last night, we went to the park down the road from our house. They have it all lit up with Christmas scenes and stuff. It was sooo cold, but we had fun!













Levi was giving his monkey a ride on this tricycle! He's saying, "cheese." I don't know where he learned to do that, but I held up the camera, and he said it!

Levi was being really quiet, so I went to see what he was up to. This is what I found. He found his pacifier on the floor I guess, and he was enjoying his book. When I originally went in, he was laying on the blanket you can see in the corner. He had pulled that out of his bed!

Levi is loving on Ellie Ruth. She just cackles at him!

I tried to put her hair in pigtails. She looked so funny!

Levi drinks his hot chocolate as we "decorate" the tree.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see all of you during the Christmas Holidays. Thanks for posting the pictures:) Eliie Ruth's hair is so cute!!! Tell Levi and Ellie Ruth I said "Hi". - Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Flavored Coffee