The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Gran's Birthday

 We went to Daddy and Mama's for Mother's Day/Birthday the weekend after Mother's Day.  Though it rained, we were able to play outside in the afternoon.  The kids had fun playing together.  We missed Timothy and Hannah, though.  We'll be glad when they're back to celebrate with us next year.

When I looked outside, this is what I found-- Clark on the tractor and Gray on the lawnmower.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee