The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Monday, January 23, 2012

January 2012

We have started off 2012 prety well.  I began the year sick, but I considered myself lucky since I was the only one to make it through the holidays without feeling terrible.  Then, school started back, and the time has been clicking away at an unbelievable rate.  I do have a few cute pictures, though.


I bought this for Beau (our dog), but Gray kind of took it over.  Here, he is watching his favorite show, Whistlefritz, with his beloved pacifiers.


We have had our first broken bone by a child here in early 2012.  Ellie Ruth was sitting on the top/back of a folding chair, which turned over and she fell off of.  She broke both of the bones in her left arem near her wrist.  I have to say that it has not slowed her down a bit.  I can only imagine the complainaing we would have had to endure had it been her brother, but, she is such a little trooper, and she just basically proceeds as if it wasn't there.

We went to plant some trees on our Hillbridge property on a beautiful afternoon.  Gray is looking at the new tree and smiling, here.

Despite her broken arm, Ellie Ruth was her Papa's best helper.  Levi gave up, and Gray was preoccupied.  This was a rare moment when they were all paying attention to what was going on!

I love this picture.  Gray is tryinig to catch up with everyone, with his little shadow as his only companion!

Gray and Levi had so much fun playing ball while Corbin and Ellie Ruth planted trees.  It's amazing that a five year old and a 16 month old can have such a good time.

This is another one of my favorites, Gray is trying to throw the ball to Levi, who is trying to catch it.  I love the shadows, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee