The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gray's First Birthday

 First of all, we have a new puppy.  His name is Baxter, and he is a Boykin Spaniel.  He's kind of wild and crazy, but the kids love him.  In fact, "Baxter" is one of Gray's favorite things to say.  (And he says it so cute!)


 We had a very low key first birthday party for Gray.  With everything we had going on, it was all we could do to "pull off" this much!  He had fun, and it was a great first birthday.





1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Baby Gray! Wait, can we still call him that??? He will always be the baby, right! :-) Hope to see y'all soon! Heather

    ReplyDelete

Flavored Coffee