The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Aquarium

We recently visited the Georgia Aquarium. It was a beautiful day, and we had a lot of fun. The kids weren't quite as excited as I thought they would be. But, they did have a good time.

Here we are waiting to get in.
Ellie Ruth is taking care of Gray as we go through the tunnel.
Levi loved watching the rays and sharks in the touch pool.
Here are Corbin and Levi sitting on the side of the tunnel. Levi made friends with a big grouper. He followed Levi all of the way down the tunnel!

Here they are looking in one of the aquariums.
The kids were good for the most part. It was a fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee