The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Baby Gray

The pictures and text in this post are a bit out of order. Blogger wasn't cooperating with me. But, it's better this than nothing, right? So, please know I haven't lost my mind -- just my patience with this site today!!!

Graydon Thomas Mullis (Gray) was born at 4:44 p.m. on Tuesday September 14, 2010 in Macon. Everything went well, and we are so happy to have our addition here safe and sound. He weighed 5 pounds, 9.9 ounces, and he was 18 3/4 inches long. Today, Saturday, he weighs 5 pounds, 5 ounces. So, he's very tiny! However, he's doing great.




Here are some pictures.


The outfit he's wearing here is for 3-6 pounds. He fills it out pretty good. He's so skinny, though!



We have to keep him wrapped up so that he'll stay warm. You can't see it, but he's actually got a lot of hair just like Levi and Ellie Ruth did.


We were so happy that at 35 weeks and six days he didn't have to go to a special nursery. We got him right away. In fact, he was doing so well that they brought him to me about ten minutes after I got out of surgery because he was pitching a fit to eat. After that, he never left our side except to be checked by the pediatrician until we left. We felt like it was quite miraculaous, and was much better than we'd expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee