The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Levi!

As hard as it is to believe. Our little Levi turns three on Monday. So, we had his party on Saturday, and it was pretty much a perfect day. The weather was so nice, and almost everyone was on hand for the Super event. Levi is very into Super powers, still, so we had a Super Levi party. Everybody wore capes and had a great time. We just couldn't have asked for a better party. The kids were great; their was plenty of food; and the weather cooperated! Mostly, though, Super Levi had an absolutely Super Day! Thanks to everyone who helped out.

Papa Haley and Ellie Ruth after the long day

Gran and Clark


Missy and Super Morgan


Uncle Nich and Uncle Tyler try to get teh girls to play.

Kristopher was a big help!

The kids enjoyed chasing Uncle Timo around the yard.

Aunt Jessica helps Super Levi shoot his silly string at Papa.

Hannah and Timo entertain Clark

Blakely LOVES Hannah!

Levi loved all of his gifts. All he wanted was a green present for his birthday, and I think his expectations were definitely exceeded! He said things like, "Let's open it and see what's inside," and "I can't believe it." He was so cute!

Ellie Ruth went to try to throw the balloon in the basketball goal. Unfortuntely, it popped before she got the chance!

Uncle Tyler and Super Dalton

Papa helps Levi shoot silly string

Super Levi blows out the candles

Aunt Beth and Clark

We all sing to Levi as he listens.

Levi with his Super Readers Cake. It's the book club from "Super Why", his favorite show. When you ask him what his super power is, he says, "The power to read!"-- like Whyatt on "Super Why".

Here he is inspecting the cupcakes. He was very excited about his cake.

Here's the cake. It says Super Levi on the roof, but you can't see it in this picture.
I tried to make my first pinata. I thought it would be a fun family project, but then I realized our kids are just too young. It did turn out and worked great; however, its appearance left a lot to be desired. The kids didn't seem to mind though!
It got windy later in the afternoon, and we thought we'd try a little kite flying. We got them up pretty high--especially Timothy-- but there just wasn't enough wind to keep them up. It was still lots of fun to see all of the guys doing the "kite run" as they tried to get them in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee