The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Here are various pictures from the last few days!

Corbin shows his lucky New Year's fare. We had fried chicken, collards, black eyed peas, and corn bread. For dessert we had pear torte. It was yummy!


Levi really enjoyed his chicken leg!

Corbin and Ellie Ruth watched some football on the couch (as every team Misty picked lost its bowl game!)

Misty and Levi

Levi playing at the table the Mullises gave him for Christmas.

Some might argue that I shouldn't put a picture of a boy playing with a doll, but this was so cute
(and he really does usually favor his boy toys!) He sees us take care of Ellie Ruth all of the time, so he took her doll and was putting her in the Bumbo, talking to her, and holding her just like we do his sister. Here he's giving her a kiss. {He has since discovered the tiny ducks that came with the bath toy that he got at Grandmama's. I don't know who gave it to him, but thanks! He took one and calls it "little gucky" (ducky for those of you who don't speak Levi!) He really takes care of it. I'll try to get pictures and the whole Little Gucky story on here soon!}

Ellie Ruth grinning in her Christmas attire

This is how Corbin spent New Year's Eve! He'd been at work all day and was tired. We were real sticks in the mud!

Corbin built us a fire and taught Levi how to hold out his hands to feel it. Levi has it a little upside down!

1 comment:

  1. KNOW I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE BUT WILL SAY IT AGAIN -- I LOVE LOOKING AT THE PICTURES!!!!!!! AND YOUR COMMENTARY, MISTY, ONLY ADDS TO THE ENJOYMENT OF THE PICS. THE PIC OF ELLIE RUTH JUST LOOKING AT THE TREE IS TOO CUTE. HOPE THEY ENJOY THEIR TABLE. THE FOOD ON NEW YEARS EVE LOOKED GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT!!

    ReplyDelete

Flavored Coffee