The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Sunday, March 3, 2013

This And That Early 2013

 We have had a very busy beginning to 2013.  It seems that we have had something to get ready for and be at constantly.  Here is a recap.


Lorelei loves to take a bath (in our new shower, I might add!)  She has the famous Mullis baby hair.


Ellie Ruth is dressed for the 50s PTO program.  I thought her costume turned out pretty cute!


Ellie Ruth is becoming a very good reader.  Here she is reading to Corbin.

These are the boys from Ellie Ruth's class, dressed for the program.

Here are the girls.  Aren't they a cute group?

Grandmama gave Levi a dinosaur dig for Christmas.  He finally got around to doing it and LOVED it!  He worked for hours digging out the bones carefully!



Ellie Ruth was Daisy Head Maizy for the Dr. Seuss parade.
She was so excited to have Gran come to watch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee