The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Friday, April 22, 2011

Miscellaneous



We are always having fun around our house doing various things. Here are some pictures of some fun stuff!





Levi and Ellie Ruth are having a picnic for lunch on one of the beautiful days we've had.















Ellie Ruth "reads" (recites a memorized book) to Gran and Papa Haley. She thinks that since Levi can read, she can too. She doesn't understand the difference between memorizing something and actually reading it!
















One day, Levi and Ellie Ruth made a doctor's office in the living room. Most of our dolls and animals had a bed and a blanket, though they had to get creative to accomodate that many "patients'.










Ellie Ruth is our "puzzlemaster". She really is great at them. She couldn't do this 200 piecer alone, but she can put together a 100 piece puzzle all by herself. I think she may have a little of her great grandmama in her! (Note the beautiful outfit-- three shades of pink!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee