The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Prep 2010



Thomas came to visit for the weekend. He is Batman, and Levi "rigged up" this Robin costume. They were so cute saving the world from the bad guys!








Gray went to his first deer stew. Grandpa greeted him, along with Grandpapa.
Here is our Christmas tree. Yes, it's very tall. That is a full size ladder, not a step stool. I have never had a tree this big, but it has been fun! It was pretty easy to get in the house because it was all wrapped up. However, I don't know how we're going to get it out without making a huge mess!!!


The annual Mullis gingerbread house decorating was fun as usual. The kids were pretty much totally in charge, and they did a great job. Every child worked diligently and contributed great ideas. It was fun to watch them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee