The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Malone Christmas 2009

The annual Malone Family Christmas was fun, as usual. There are more and more additions every year, and with three more on the way, next year will be even bigger (and louder!) The food was great, and the kids loved their presents. The gift exchange by poem was really fun.

Jacob and Ellie Ruth have a chat.
Levi and Grandpa have become big buddies. Uncle James is always one of Levi's favorite people at gatherings!
Levi is showing Grandpa his Bumblebee Transformer that he got from Madelyn.

Grandpapa let Ellie Ruth eat a roll, and she was really enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee