The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a good time at New Year's Eve with the Haleys. Lots of the Smith family showed up to ring in the new year. Our steak dinner was delicious, and the company was great. As always, the gigantic game of Guesstures was lots of fun--and funny! The kids had fun watching the firework displays!
Thomas and his sparkler.

Rita and Ellie Ruth.

Blakely, Lawton, and Thomas
Wesley helping Ellie Ruth with a sparkler

Aunt Elaine and Uncle Sammy

Aunt Elaine and Myra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee