The Mullis Family Circus

Welcome to our blog! I have started referring to our family as a constant three ring circus. With four children, separated by six years, two dogs, a husband who works A LOT, and a mom who never has time to finish anything and always has multiple things going at the same time, it's amazing this blog ever gets updated at all!! However, I do try to keep it as updated as possible because I LOVE to look at it to see what we were doing in the past, and I like having a place that all of our friends and family can reference to keep up with us. Bookmark us and check back to see what we're up to. With this crew, it is always something! (Please excuse typos! One day I'm going to go back and fix them! I'm always in such a hurry to post that I usually don't proofread. The English major in me dies every time I go through and see all of the typos, but the busy mom in me says, "I'll fix it when I have time!" So, look for corrections in , let's say, 20 years or so!!!)

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Trip to the Beach

We had a great time at Hailey’s wedding, which is what prompted our beach trip! The condo was great, and the view from the 18th floor was absolutely spectacular. We could see both the gulf and the bay. It was a perfect set up for us, and we really enjoyed it. We also were so happy to spend time with everybody and see family members we hadn’t seen in a long time!
We got there on Wednesday and stayed through Sunday.

Levi loved the beach and hated the pool. Ellie Ruth hated the beach and loved the pool. What a surprise—the kids couldn’t POSSIBLY like the same thing!!!

Blakely and Thomas are so fun to be around. Our kids had a great time playing with them. I’m not sure how I feel about the “games” Mom and Dad “taught” them while they kept them, like Kowabunga and tackle—but they sure had fun!

The girls had a great afternoon at the spa, thanks to our husbands. It was very relaxing!

A special thanks to Timothy and Hannah for all of their help with the kids; I really appreciated it!

Overall, it was a great trip. Here are some pictures.

Misty with Blakely and Ellie Ruth

Lawton, Beth, Thomas, and Blakely

ALMOST the whole family

Timothy and Hannah

Mom and Dad

Thomas

Mary and Myra

Aunt Renee and Aunt Elaine

Mom, Dad, and Levi

Ellie Ruth's diaper cover

Blakely up close

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavored Coffee